ORLANDO, Fla. – The Walt Disney World Resort will host the first RPM International Motorsports & Trade Expo, a celebration of motorsports and its achievements, off-road, aviation, aerospace, and high performance marine on Dec. 4-8, 2013.
The five-day, “Marvel of Motors” will cross seven venues within 40 square miles of Walt Disney World Resort, beginning with the RPM International Motorsports & Trade Expo. It will then build throughout the weekend with a host of exhibits; racing and social activities; celebrity appearances; entertainment; and closing with a Motoring Festival at Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course.
“This will be the greatest combination of an international industry trade show and motorsports expo ever assembled,” said RJ Hunt, executive producer and CEO of RPM International Motorsports & Trade Expo. “This extravaganza will give enthusiasts a serious adrenaline rush with products, rare vehicles, interactive displays, and conceptual designs from around the world. Many of the most impressive names in the high performance industry have already committed to be part of this event.”
The week kicks off with the two-day aftermarket trade show. Then the trade show opens to the public, giving adrenaline seekers and motorsports enthusiasts the chance to see, hear, touch and drive the latest technologies.
Several Walt Disney World venues will play host to RPM Expo events:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – RPM Gone Wild reception on December 5
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and Convention Center – Serving as the host hotel and heart of the RPM Expo: RPM International Motorsports Expo; RPM Salutes Women in Racing; Green Speed Zone presented by Braille Battery; RPM International Aviation Expo; and the RPM Racing Village
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Cars are the Stars and VIP fashion show on December 7
- Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course – RPM Motoring Festival featuring over 1,500 motorcars that will dot the greens of this Tour-style golf course
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort – RPM Performance Marine Village, hosted by six-time world-champion, Miss Geico Racing
- Epcot – Test Track presented by Chevrolet
- Walt Disney World Speedway – Richard Petty Driving Experience
For more information: RPMmotorsportsexpo.com