PilotSafety.org is touring Central and Northern California in the next week providing free FAA Wings Safety Classes and safety information from Camarillo to Eureka.
The tour, which includes both Town Hall meetings and seminars, is being led by 5000-hour ATP, Master Instructor, FAA Lead Safety Team Rep Gary Reeves.
The seminars, which qualify for FAA Wings credit, start Sunday, April 27, at 2:30 p.m. at San Luis Obispo (KSBP). The topic is Better Radio Use.
Additional stops on the tour include:
- Tuesday, April 29, 4 p.m., Town Hall Meeting, Concord (KCCR)
- Tuesday, April 29, 6:30 pm, Mountain Flying Class, Petaluma (O69)
- Wednesday, April 30, 9:30 am, Town Hall Meeting, Vacaville/NutTree (KVCV)
- Wednesday, April 30, 6:30 pm, ForeFlight & iPad Class, Santa Rosa (KSTS)
- Thursday May 1, 3 pm, Town Hall Meeting, Eureka (KEKA)
- Monday, May 5, 6:30 pm, 25 Pilot Mistakes Class, Sacramento (KSAC)
The tour is designed to make flying safer for pilots and airport communities in California, according to organizers.
For more information: PilotSafety.org