Lighting tool manufacturer, Maxxeon has designed a new UV inspection light for non-destructive testing (NDT) that combines cordless portability with performance that exceeds ASTM E2297 requirements for intensity.
The WorkStar 2003 high output UV inspection light integrates the new light with the features of the company’s WorkStar 2000 work light.
The new inspection light employs an UV LED to deliver a tool with the following features:
- UV light exceeds ASTM E2297 requirements of 10,000 µW/cm²
- Instant on – no warm-up period needed
- Cordless, rechargeable functionality
- Moveable light head
- Magnetic mounting capability
- Retractable hook for suspending
- Two level power selection
- Removable belt clip
- Tripod mount capability
The Maxxeon WorkStar 2003 (part number MXN02003) is available from industrial supply houses and tool distributors across the US. For more information: Maxxeon.com