Tickets will be available until July 29 at noon for the ACE Maker Raffle, which was launched at this year’s SUN ‘n FUN.
The prize is the “Ultimate Aviation Vacation,” according to officials with SUN ‘n FUN.
The lucky winner and their family will receive:
- An orientation flight in Stallion 51’s dual cockpit-dual control P-51 Mustang with Lee Lauderback;
- Premium week-long admission for four to SUN ‘n FUN 2017;
- Five Nights Accommodations for four in Kissimmee, Florida;
- Round trip Air Fare for four ($500 each);
- A rental car; and
- Tickets to several Kissimmee area attractions.
Get the full details here.
The winner will be announced at EAA’s AirVenture July 30, 2016 in Oshkosh, Wis.
All raffle proceeds support SUN ‘n FUN’s Aerospace Center for Excellence (ACE). The 11-building complex is anchored by Aerospace Discovery at Florida Air Museum and the Central Florida Aerospace Academy, a Polk County public high school career academy. Unique to the ACE campus is also a fully functioning Being 727, reimagined into a classroom/ aboratory and conference center.