Wolcott & Associates, P.A., an aviation CPA tax and accounting firm, is offering an aviation business-use flight tracking tax software package with training, support and tax advice to aircraft owners, flight departments or CPAs and lawyers with aviation clients operating business aircraft.
A few of the main features of this service include:
- Record business-use flights to IRS reporting standards;
- Track and differentiate between non-entertainment flights from flights subject to the entertainment cost disallowances;
- Prepare SIFL calculations for control and non-control employees;
- Reporting of entertainment cost disallowance comparing all four IRS-approved calculation methods;
- Print flight manifests;
- Create department and intercompany invoices;
- Print customized tracking reports;
- Maintain flight logs & aircraft trip reports; and
- Prepare year-end accounting calculations and reports for SIFL and cost disallowance.
Training, support and tax advice is provided via e-mail, telephone, or chat, according to company officials. During support calls, your screen can be visible to the tax pros as they walk you through the recording of tricky or unusual flight transactions. At the end of the year we provide tax reports detailing the tax treatment for the aircraft.
For more information: 954-763-9363 or Aviation-CPA.com.