A Cessna 162 Skycatcher tops the list of prizes in the 2011 EAA Share the Spirit Sweepstakes, open at WinAPlane.com now through the end of EAA AirVenture 2011.
The Cessna 162 Skycatcher light-sport aircraft (LSA) features:
- Garmin G300 glass cockpit
- 1,320 maximum gross weight
- Teledyne Continental Motors O-200D engine
- LED overhead panel lighting
- Dual flight control sticks
- Main landing gear made of high-strength, tapered steel tubes
- Forward pivoting ergonomic seats, adjustable rudder pedals, and armrests on cabin doors
- Top-hinged gull wing doors that lift up for easy entry
Additionally, the winner of the Cessna 162 Skycatcher will receive fuel for a year (up to $5,000), courtesy of Shell Aviation. Shell Oil Products US is not a sponsor of nor is it responsible for conducting this sweepstakes.
Second prize is a 2011 Coleman CTE184 Hybrid Travel Trailer from Camping World that includes two queen beds, sofa bed, pantry, dinette, kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, and bathroom. Additional features include hardwood cabinet doors, fabric night shades, and all-weather flooring.
Other prizes include a HotSeat FLIGHT SIM GTX Extreme PC bundle, Bose 3·2·1 GSX Series III DVD home entertainment system, Canon EOS 50D kit with lens, and Hamilton Men’s Khaki Pilot Automatic 46mm watch.
Drawing will be held on July 31, 2011, during EAA AirVenture at Wittman Regional Field in Oshkosh.
Every donation to the EAA Sweepstakes directly supports EAA programs, which allow members to share the spirit of aviation among fellow enthusiasts and the next generation of aviators.
For more information: EAA.org