Duncan Aviation has released the names of 20 recipients of Duncan Aviation’s 2011 Karen K. Duncan Scholarship program. The recipients, who have at least one parent who is a full-time Duncan Aviation employee, will each receive up to $4,000 for two years of continuing education at an accredited two- or four-year college or post-secondary vocational school. The money may be applied toward tuition, fees, books, or room and board.
Recipients were chosen by an independent selection committee who reviewed the students’ grade point averages, ACT scores, class ranking, citizenship, activities, leadership skills and responses to application essay questions. The winners include:
- Leah Bridges, daughter of Dean and Deb Bridges of Lincoln, Neb.
- Meghan Carnahan, daughter of Stacy and Julie Carnahan of Wahoo, Neb.
- Corinne Fuoco, daughter of Dan and Joanne Fuoco of Lincoln, Neb.
- Andrew Gospodarski, son of Dan and Jeannie Gospodarski of Lincoln, Neb.
- Loxley Grafe, daughter of Jeff and Jeri Harmon of Avoca, Neb.
- Josiah LaRue, son of Eric and Michelle LaRue of Eagle, Neb.
- Zachary Leitschuck, son of Tony and Lisa Leitschuck of Lincoln, Neb.
- Sarah Mertens, daughter of Mike and Michelle Mertens of Lincoln, Neb.
- Nicholas Miesbach, son of Kevin and Mary Miesbach of Lincoln, Neb.
- Riley Miller, son of Robert and Amy Miller of Seward, Neb.
- Na’Taya Moore, daughter of Jack and Sheila Graham of Lincoln, Neb.
- Cameron Ohrt, son of Melissa and James Ohrt of Battle Creek, Mich.
- Tyson Osborn, son of Mark and Kristie Osborn of Lincoln, Neb.
- Meagan Palensky, daughter of Greg and Mary Palensky of Ceresco, Neb.
- Joshua Peterson of Rapid City, S.D., son of Jack Peterson of Lincoln, Neb.
- Sandra Peterson, daughter of Harold and Elaine Peterson of Garland, Neb.
- Dylan Scholl, son of Donna and Steven Scholl of Friend, Neb.
- Alex Schueth, son of Lyle and Doris Schueth of Lincoln, Neb.
- Molly Storm, daughter of Dale and Peggy Storm of Davey, Neb.
- Alex Upah, son of Mike and Angela Upah of Lincoln, Neb.
For more information: DuncanAviation.aero