Piper Aircraft is conducting a Wichita career fair from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Friday, Oct. 7, at Century II. The company seeks a number of qualified and experienced aviation professionals for its ongoing aircraft manufacturing activity.
“Most of our open positions are for a variety of engineering disciplines but we also have other positions that are available,” say Piper Director of Human Resources Ellen Sobczak, SPHR. “We ask applicants to submit their resumes online at email@example.com prior to being interviewed by the hiring managers who will be in Wichita.”
All of the positions being recruited are located in Vero Beach, Fla., site of Piper’s manufacturing campus.
Immediate requirements are for:
- Manufacturing Engineers, All Levels
- Manufacturing Lead Engineer, Systems
- Industrial Engineers, Senior
- Stress Analysts, All Levels
- Mechanical Systems Engineer
- Sr. Engineer, ECS
- Senior Mechanical Systems Engineer
- Senior Flight Test Engineers
- Senior Quality Engineers
- Senior Quality Procurement Engineers
- Senior Avionic/Electrical Engineers
- Manager Test Instrumentation Engineers
- Mid to Senior Aerodynamics – Advanced Design
- Senior DERs- All Disciplines
Many of the positions that the company seeks will be for the company’s new single-engine Altaire business jet, which is progressing toward its maiden flight in 2012, with certification and first customer deliveries in 2014. The company’s backlog is sufficient for the first three years of production, according to company officials.
For more information: Piper.com