Duncan Aviation will host several IA renewal seminars around the world this year. The Duncan Intelligence LIVE events will provide face-to-face forum discussions with industry experts on hot industry topics.
Some events will be lunch or dinner presentations and others will be half- or full-day classes. Full-day events will provide attendees with eight hours of Inspector Authorization (IA) renewal credit.
The classes offered will vary from event to event, depending on the interests and requests of those in each area. The seminars will be modeled after the Duncan Aviation-sponsored IA renewal conferences that hundreds of Duncan Aviation customers and contacts have attended over the last decade.
IA renewal seminar courses will include topics like: Pratt & Whitney Engine Troubleshooting Tips, the TFE731 Oil System, A Primer on Aircraft Paint, MSG Analysis, Autopilot Troubleshooting, FANS 1/A, and Wi-Fi.
The first Duncan Intelligence LIVE will be held at Duncan Aviation’s Battle Creek, Michigan, location on May 23. Featuring a full eight hours of IA renewal courses, this event will coincide with an official open house and tour of Pratt & Whitney Canada’s new engine shop, which is located inside the Duncan Aviation facility.
Other Duncan Intelligence LIVE events will include two international seminars hosted in conunction with Honeywell. The schedule includes the following:
- Sao Paulo, Brazil – August 14 (Two Duncan Aviation DI LIVE presentations in conjunction with Honeywell’s Regional Conference)
- Van Nuys, California – Sept. 12 (Full eight hours of IA offered)
- Paris, France – September TBD (Two Duncan Aviation DI LIVE presentations in conjunction with Honeywell’s Regional Conference)
- Chesterfield, Missouri – Oct. 4 (Two presentations offered along with a cookout lunch)
- Des Moines, Iowa – November TBD (Two presentations offered along with a cookout lunch)
More information about these IA renewal seminar events, including exact course schedules and event registration information, will be released online as it becomes available
People who read this article also read articles on airparks, airshow, airshows, avgas, aviation fuel, aviation news, aircraft owner, avionics, buy a plane, FAA, fly-in, flying, general aviation, learn to fly, pilots, Light-Sport Aircraft, LSA, and Sport Pilot.