FORT WORTH, Texas — According to JSfirm.com, the online aviation job board, 91% of aviation companies surveyed expect to hire employees in 2014.
The 5th Annual Hiring Trends Survey shows that this is up from 85% last year, according to Jeff Richards, JSfirm.com manager.
JSfirm surveyed 400 aviation companies for this year’s survey.
- Skilled maintenance technicians will be in highest demand
- April, May, and June will likely see the most hiring
- 78% are projecting growth in 2014 (up from 67% in 2013)
- 69% experienced an attrition rate of 10% or less
- The #1 employee retention tool is “Recognition and Appreciation”
Click here to download the complete survey results