WACO Aircraft Corp. has unveiled a new factory direct leasing program for the New Great Lakes 2T-1A-2.
The new program is designed to support the upset prevention and recovery training needs for flight schools and help them comply with FAA AC 120-UPRT, FAA AC 120-109 and upcoming ICAO 10011 “Airplane Upset Prevention and Recovery Training” manual guidelines, according to company officials.
The lease plan is comprised of a monthly base lease rate that includes flight hours, then an hourly rate for time over the included base. The program includes all scheduled maintenance, company officials add.
The new Great Lakes by WACO is an aerobatic, 180 horsepower aircraft that features an MT Aerobatic constant speed propeller; JPI EDM 930 Integrated Electronic Engine Instrumentation and data logging; Garmin and Trig Avionics; and more.
The lease includes:
- All Scheduled Maintenance including parts
- Oil Changes (every 50 hours)
- 100 Hour Inspections
- Annual Inspections
- Pitot and Static certification
- Squawks affecting the airworthiness of the airplane
- Engine Replacement at TBO (1,600 hours)
- Complete aircraft overhaul at the factory every 3,200 hours