- May 4-6 Europe (Barcelona, Spain)
- Aug. 18-19 Latin America (Bogota, Colombia)
- Sept. 10-11 U.S. Central (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Sept. 21-22 U.S. West (Reno, Nevada)
- Oct. 1-2 Canada (Toronto, Ontario)
- Oct. 12-13 U.S. East (Tampa, Florida)
- Nov. 2-3 South Pacific (Queenstown, New Zealand)
The AEA annually hosts regional meetings in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Latin America and the South Pacific. The AEA Regional Meetings offer a forum to see, hear and learn about all the new technology on the market, network with industry peers and discover best practices for the aviation repair station industry. Attendees and exhibitors gather for two to three days of regulatory and technical seminars, business management sessions and exhibits.
In addition, the dates and locations for the annual AEA International Convention & Trade Show have been confirmed through 2019. The future convention schedule is as follows:
- 2015 April 8-11 (Dallas, Texas)
- 2016 April 27-30 (Orlando, Florida)
- 2017 March 13-16 (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- 2018 March 26-29 (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- 2019 March 25-28 (Palm Springs, California)
Advance registration for the 58th annual AEA International Convention & Trade Show is now available online.