Pilot Partner has released the CFI Dashboard module in the Pilot Partner Electronic Pilot Logbook System. This tool helps CFIs manage and track their students in one easy to use dashboard, according to company officials.
- View your students’ logbooks
- View your students’ flight totals
- Provide detailed remarks for each instructional flight
- Electronically sign instructional flights
- Automate your own logbook
The CFI Dashboard works by having the student link their Pilot Partner account to their instructor’s Pilot Partner account. When linked, the instructor will be able to view the student’s entire logbook. The student remains in control of all of their flights and uses Pilot Partner as normal.
If the student moves on to another CFI, they can remove the link between the instructor and their logbook in one action.