EAA AVIATION CENTER, OSHKOSH, Wis. — The Experimental Aircraft Association has put out a call to college students alerting them to the opportunity to volunteer at the upcoming AirVenture, slated for July 25-31 at Wittman Regional Airport in Oshkosh.Volunteer positions include photographers, videographers, food and event management, grounds and facilities, administrative, customer service, and various aviation related roles.
EAA will place students in support roles based on their interests, officials noted.
During the time not volunteering, students can visit exhibits, see an air show, enjoy evening entertainment, and best of all, network with volunteers, corporate representatives, and other students. Individuals can pick the hours and dates they can work, and will gain access to exclusive benefits:
- Admission wristbands (weekly wristband for volunteers who log at least 30 hours; a daily wristband for volunteers who log at least four hours on a specific day);
- Complimentary camping for those volunteering at least 30 hours;
- A meal and beverages during volunteer shifts;
- Exclusive events and activities;
- A one-time, free six-month EAA membership when an application is completed.