Hawker Beechcraft Corp. (HBC) has unveiled changes to its global sales leadership team, designed to enhance the company’s positioning in the growing global market. To support the team, HBC is aligning its sales resources and support infrastructure, as well as dedicating demonstrators in each of the regions, officials with the Wichita-based company said.
New appointments include:
- Sean McGeough, president, Europe, Middle East and Africa Sales. McGeough will oversee all commercial aircraft sales activities in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. He is based in the company’s regional headquarters in Chester, United Kingdom. McGeough was promoted from vice president, International Sales. He has been with the company since 1999, serving in increasing roles of responsibility on the sales team. Prior to that, he was with Diamond Aircraft Industries.
- Justin Firestone, president, Asia-Pacific Sales. Firestone will oversee all commercial aircraft sales activities in the Asia-Pacific region. He is based in the company’s new regional headquarters in Hong Kong. Most recently, Firestone was the CEO of Asia Jet, a regional leader in the private jet card industry. Prior to that, he was with Marquis Jet.
- Richard Emery, president, The Americas Jet Sales. Emery will oversee all commercial jet aircraft sales activities in North, Central and South America. Prior to HBC, he was with Gulfstream Aerospace Corp. as vice president of new business for the Western and Eastern Regions and, most recently, as vice president of sales for the central region.
- Keith Nadolski, president, The Americas Turboprop and Piston Sales. Nadolski will oversee all King Air, Baron and Bonanza sales in North, Central and South America. Most recently, he was the division vice president for aircraft sales – Eastern North America for Gulfstream Aerospace Corp.
- Tariq (Ted) Farid, senior vice president, International Sales. Farid will work with the global sales team as the company focuses on the growth of its international business. He will also be responsible for international dealer relations and worldwide commercial special mission sales. Farid was promoted from vice president, International Dealer Sales and Marketing, at HBC.
For more information: HawkerBeechcraft.com.