Cessna Aircraft Co. has added seven flight training schools to its global network of more than 280 Cessna Pilot Centers (CPCs).
The newest members of the CPC network are:
- Air Associates of Missouri in St. Louis, Mo. (SUS)
- Fly Carolina in Rock Hill, S.C. (UZA)
- FreeFlight CDVA in Lokeren, Belgium (ANR/EBAW)
- Gulf Air Center in Gulf Shores, Ala. (JKA)
- Gunner Aviation in Rancho Murieta, Calif. (JKA)
- Phoenix East Aviation in Daytona Beach, Fla. (DAB)
- Premier Flight Training in North Las Vegas, Nev. (VGT)
CPCs are flight training affiliates that use the new Cessna Flight Training System and Cessna aircraft and offer customers an array of services, including flight training.
For more information: CessnaFlightTraining.com.