A Q&A session with aviation legend Kermit Weeks and a discussion on Flying the Marine One presidential helicopter are just two of the topics covered this fall through free EAA Webinars, supported by Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co.
Participants in EAA Webinars are able to ask questions before and during each session. The lineup also includes upcoming discussions on engine maintenance with AirVenture favorite Mike Busch, “AeroVee Engine and AeroInjector: Sport Pilot Power” with Jeremy Monnett, plus many more.
“Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co. is pleased to sponsor EAA Webinars, which are an excellent way to learn about a wide variety of topics,” said Jim Irwin, Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co. president. “We encourage EAA members to take advantage of this excellent educational program produced by EAA.”
EAA Webinars are free to all aviation enthusiasts, but pre-registration is recommended due to space being limited to 1,000 registrants. Audio speakers or headphones are required to participate in the webinars, and a broadband Internet connection is recommended.
The schedule of upcoming EAA Webinars and their registration links (all start at 7 p.m. Central time):
- Thursday, Oct. 14 – “The Zodiac CH 650,” Sebastien and Mathieu Heintz
- Tuesday, Oct. 19 – “Flying Marine One,” Lindy Kirkland
- Wednesday, Nov. 3 – “Q&A with Kermit Weeks,” Kermit Weeks
- Tuesday, Nov. 9 – “Just Say No to Useless Maintenance,” Mike Busch
- Tuesday, Nov. 16 – “AeroVee Engine and AeroInjector: Sport Pilot Power,” Jeremy Monnett
- Thursday, Dec. 2 – “Owning and Flying a Homebuilt,” Joe Norris
- Tuesday, Dec. 7 – “Earn Your A&P Certificate Through Practical Experience,” Jim Moss
- Thursday, Dec. 16 – “Flight Before the Wright Brothers,” Adam Smith
- Wednesday, Jan. 5 – “Building a Bleriot XI,” Fred Stadler
All webinars also are archived for later viewing at EAA.org/Webinars.