WSI (Weather Services International)has launched an iPad app for its Pilotbrief Optima service, the new online version of WSI Pilotbrief.
WSI Pilotbrief Optima delivers relevant preflight briefing information directly to the iPad. With it, a pilot can quickly retrieve the weather and NOTAM information needed for the next flight, according to company officials.
The WSI Pilotbrief Optima iPad App offers mobile access to:
- High definition weather layers, Radar, Satellite IR, VIL and EchoTop mosaics
- Route Specific Weather and NOTAM Briefings
- Recently FAA cleared flight routes
- Tropical Storm Tracks
- Textual Aviation Weather Reports and Forecast
- Ten day planning forecasts
Users must have a valid WSI Pilotbrief Optima account to access weather data. New account credentials are activated within 24 hours of purchase, company officials said.
For more information: WSI.com