A well-known aviation businessman once said, “Pilots are information starved; they read anything and everything that pertains to their area of interest.” With that in mind, leading Light Sport Aircraft (LSA) website, ByDanJohnson.com, now offers a larger array of content after enlisting professional blogger, James Lawrence.
Lawrence is the LSA editor for Plane & Pilot magazine and he regularly blogs on that company’s website. Now, after reaching an agreement with Plane & Pilot management, Lawrence’s blogs will appear on ByDanJohnson.com — an LSA-only Internet resource — making it easier for those searching for the newest and latest info to find more of it with a single click.
All content is offered for free, without even the need to register at the website. ByDanJohnson.com expects more than 200 postings a year and each is accompanied with photos and graphics to make the reading more lively and informative.
“We already know that many persons of influence in aviation frequent our website if they want to track developments in Light Sport Aircraft,” reported Dan Johnson. “Now those writers, editors, businessmen, or government leaders who use our resources have more reason to visit regularly.”
In addition to the blog postings that start on the home page, ByDanJohnson.com archives all postings on the website, making a significant historical record in the development of this new aviation segment and all 2 million words are searchable (search results also include photos). Other services available for free on the website include:
- LSA Market Info: A collection of articles about the business of Light Sport Aircraft
- SLSA List: An up-to-date listing of all aircraft with Special LSA approval
- FIRM List: A comprehensive list of more than 340 entries to find LSA flight instruction, rentals or maintenance facilities
- Videos: More than 30 short reviews of popular LSAs
- PlaneFinder 2.0: “Find the Best LSA for You” using our simple, one-of-a-kind system
- LSA Database: Search on ByDanJohnson.com to find companies, contact info and more
- Articles: Many articles are free (fees are charged only for full-length pilot reports).
For more information: ByDanJohnson.com.