Aspen Avionics, manufacturer of the Evolution Flight Display System, has added more U.S. and a select group of non-U.S.-manufactured aircraft to the Approved Model List (AML).
The updated FAA Approved Model List Supplemental Type Certificate (AML-STC) for the EFD1000 includes:
- Regal Air (Cessna) models 305A, 305C, 305D and 305F;
- General Avia F22B, F22C and F22R;
- Gippsland Airvan GA8 and GA8-TC320;
- Micco MAC-145, MAC-125C, MAC-145A and MAC-145B;
- Aermacchi F-260, F-260B, F-260C, F-260D, F-260E and F-260F.
The Aspen Evolution Flight Display System is an expandable and upgradeable PFD, MFD and hazard sensor cockpit solution for general aviation aircraft. Compatible with existing aircraft avionics, the flexible Evolution Flight Display System lets aircraft owners install all Evolution Flight Displays and options at once, or separately, as their needs and budgets permit, Aspen officials said.