Tempest now has a complete line of aviation spark plugs available.
Aero Accessories, the manufacturer of the Tempest brand of products, has completed the relocation of the spark plug manufacturing facility from Rockford, Ill., to its new manufacturing facility in Gibsonville, N.C. The company has received FAA/PMA approval and has commenced shipping spark plugs.
Tempest spark plugs include:
- Bright nickel plating providing corrosion protection,
- Proprietary glass center seal and integral resistor for maximum durability and improved spark gap life,
- Vacuum-cemented center electrode prevents combustion gases from interfering with heat transfer,
- Unslotted electrode head which provides consistent contact surface for energy transfer, and
- High-alumina ceramic insulator uses a proprietary glaze material to ensure high mechanical strength and dielectric quality.
For more information: TempestPlus.com.