EAA AVIATION CENTER, OSHKOSH, Wisconsin — The Experimental Aircraft Association will recognize the contributions made to the world of flight by five aviators as they are inducted into the EAA Sport Aviation Halls of Fame on Nov. 5.
The five aviators are:
- EAA Ultralight Hall of Fame: Leonard Milholland of Brookshire, Texas;
- International Aerobatic Club Hall of Fame: Sean D. Tucker of Salinas, California;
- Vintage Aircraft Association Hall of Fame: Dale “Gus” Gustafson (posthumous);
- Warbirds of America Hall of Fame: Nelson Ezell of Breckenridge, Texas; and
- EAA Homebuilders Hall of Fame: Tom Hamilton of Priest River, Idaho.