For $21.99 a month, Pro Pilot provides services and protections to professional pilots whose livelihood depends on maintaining their pilot certificate and medical certification.
“AOPA’s Pro Pilot is specifically tailored to the needs of professional pilots,” said Mark Baker, president and CEO of AOPA. “We are happy to provide personalized services and protections to those who make a living flying.”
Benefits include Pilot Protection Services, a bundled plan of legal services and medical certification assistance, as well as insurance coverage tailored to professional pilots that is portable from job to job and stackable with other coverage.
In addition to all the benefits of regular AOPA membership, Pro Pilots also receive:
- $7,500 Lump Sum Loss of Medical Certificate Insurance Coverage*
- Exclusive AOPA Pilot Protection Services Plus Coverage*
- 12 Issues of AOPA Pilot Magazine – Turbine Edition (Both Digital And Print)
- 12 Digital Editions Of Flight Training Magazine
- Dedicated Helpline For Professional Pilots
- Members-Only Access To Term Life And AD&D Insurance: Coverage For Flying Professionally or Recreationally
- Professional Pilot Speakers Bureau
- AOPA Pilot’s Cap
- HomingPIN – Lost Property Recovery System
*Some restrictions apply