Snap-On Industrial has introduced the Williams Wireless Borescope, designed to give mechanics the ability to easily examine engines and other machinery inside and out.
The Williams Wireless Borescope (product code JHW40282) offers flexibility in more ways than one, according to company officials. In addition to a lightweight, handheld design, wireless connectivity allows for the transmission of still images and video.
The borescope features a detachable 3.5” thin-film transistor LCD monitor, as well as a flexible 3/8” (3mm) lens tube measuring 3 feet in length. A lens-mounted LED light provides adjustable brightness while zoom capability offers increased visibility, company officials explained.
Other features include:
- Supports up to 32GB micro SD card;
- Monitor runs on a built-in rechargeable Lithium battery;
- Waterproof camera (IP67 standard);
- Accessory kit (hook, magnet, mirror and rubber ring);
- Power adaptor, USB and AV output cables, and carrying case included.