DTC, one of the two Direct User Access Terminal (DUAT) vendors, has recently added several new forecast graphic products to its graphic product offerings. Each new forecast product allows the overlay of a route of flight.
The following products, each animated and forecasted over a nine-hour period, have been added:
- The Satellite graphic provides forecast cloud cover.
- The NEXRAD (Doppler Radar) graphic provides forecast precipitation.
- The Echo Tops graphic provides the anticipated heights of storm cells.
- The Visibility graphic predicts visibility at the surface.
- The Icing graphic predicts areas of icing at various altitudes.
- The Upper Level Turbulence graphic predicts areas of possible turbulence at various altitudes.
In addition to the forecast graphic products, graphic products are now available for the areas of Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
For more information: DUAT.com.