The 2010 Iowa Aviation Conference takes off April 21 and 22.
This year’s conference offers a full lineup of events, including:
- Airport board member training that will provide an overview of laws, duties, responsibilities, and tips that will enhance the effectiveness of airport boards and commissions;
- State aviation office update on aviation programs and current aviation issues in Iowa;
- The history of 100 years of aviation in Iowa;
- TSA update on aviation security,
- Roun table on issues impacting FBOs and airports;
- FAA update on the Airport Improvement Program;
- A presentation on airport public relations;
- Update from the Iowa DNR on environmental issues impacting airports in Iowa;
- Pavement preservation for airports, and;
- free pilot safety seminar.
For more information: IowaAirports.org