The FAA requires all pilots to use supplemental oxygen after 30 minutes above 12,500 feet and below 14,000 feet. Shouldn’t your pet be provided for as well? AEROX who have developed an aviation-based supplemental oxygen system for pets.
The new line of Canine 02 Mask supplemental oxygen systems is certified to 25,000 feet. The system is currently available in five sizes:
- Small: Poodles, Shelties, Yorkies, Cavalier, Bichon Frise
- Medium: Beagles, Keeshounds, Jack Russels, Standard Poodle)
- Large: Cockers Spaniels, Springers, Beagles, Boston Terriers
- X-Large: Huskies, Labradors, Retrievers, Dobermans
- Giant: Great Danes, Newfies, St Bernards, 90-160 lbs.
The muzzle incorporates a medium concentration continuous flow oxygen mask and front mesh area for best ventilation and oxygen delivery to your pet’s mouth and nose, company officials said.
For more information: Aerox.com or 800-237-6902.