FlightAware, a global provider of flight information and proprietor of the world’s largest Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B) network, has introduced SkyAware Anywhere, a free software that provides a fused view of an individual’s various ADS-B receivers.
SkyAware Anywhere provides users with a secure, raw view of everything their ADS-B receivers are seeing in real time on one map, from anywhere they have an internet connection, company officials explained.
SkyAware Anywhere takes your ADS-B receivers (including 1090 and 978 receivers) and combines them into a single map, allowing you to securely view the skies you’re monitoring.
SkyAware Anywhere features include:
- See real-time nearby flights from your receiver displayed on a personal radar-like interface
- Does not require you to expose your receivers directly to the internet
- Compatible with all FlightAware devices, including PiAware and FlightFeeders
- There is no additional hardware, software, or update required for those with existing FlightAware ADS-B receivers
- SkyAware anywhere is free for all FlightAware ADS-B hosts