Eight CFIs recently were accredited as Master Instructors by Master Instructors LLC. The Master Instructor designation is a national accreditation recognized by the FAA and industry that is earned by a candidate through a rigorous process of continuing professional activity and peer review. Much like a flight instructor’s certificate, it must be renewed biennially.
Aviation educators who earned the “Master” title during May are:
- Julie Ann Paasch, Master CFI, Salt Lake City;
- Harry Kraemer, Master CFI & Master Ground Instructor, Germantown Md.;
- Daniel Keeb, Master CFI, Lafayette Ind.;
- Michael Demulling, Master CFI, New Richmond, Wis.;
- Samuel Dawson, Master CFI, El Paso, Texas;
- Jon Cooke, Master CFI Lichfild, Staffordshire, United Kingdom;
- Mike Coligny, Master CFI, Prescott, Ariz.;
- Joe Birkinbine, Master CFI, Steamboat Springs, Colo.
For more information: 303-485-8136 or MasterInstructors.org