WASHINGTON, D.C. — Joined by fellow industry professionals, legislative representatives and other key decision makers in the civil aviation world, Aerospace Industries Association President Marion C. Blakey will be one of the featured speakers at the NextGen Institute’s Annual Public Meeting on Sept. 20.
The meeting “NextGen – Successes and Challenges: Building a Path to the Future,” will provide an opportunity to hear from key government officials and industry stakeholders regarding NextGen’s progress to date and remaining challenges.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Deputy Secretary of Transportation John D. Porcari
- FAA Administrator Michael P. Huerta
- Rep. Frank LoBiondo, (R-N.J.) Chairman, House Aviation Subcommittee
- Rep. Rick Larsen, (D-Wash.) Ranking Minority Member of the House Aviation Subcommittee
- Lt. Gov. Mead Treadwell, (R-Alaska) Chairman of the Aerospace States Association (ASA)
- Mayor Michael B. Hancock, (D-Denver, Colo.)
Attendance is free but seating is limited.
The meeting will be held from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (EST) at the Atrium in the Department of Transportation Headquarters in Washington, D.C.